Hours per Week:
Years of Experience:
Bachelor in Computer Science, MS will be preferred
All Company Benefits
Description of Work:
- Provide day-to-day administrator support for maintaining a stable and scalable SAS Data Analytics Platform (DAP) and products installed on the platform.
- Lead efforts in defining and setting up working environments for various customer engagements that will be utilizing the SAS Application platform.
- Lead efforts in developing policies and procedures for ensuring optimal operability of the DAP environment.
- Conduct reviews and define strategies for configuring and implementation SAS Application Tools that best meet the customer requirements and environment.
- Provide recommendations and assistance to researchers and analysts who are exploring and utilizing the latest SAS Data Analytics capabilities.
- Work with customers to understand and define project security, data, and operational requirements.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 14 Years of relevant work experience OR Master's degree and 12 years of relevant work experience OR a minimum of 18 years of relevant work experience as a SAS Developer in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as a SAS Administrator working with SAS products on a Windows platform
- Minimum of 4 years of combined experience in 2 or more of the following:
- Experience in managing SAS Application and Operating System level security, managing SAS Configuration Files, planning and scheduling SAS processes,
- Experience managing multi-tier SAS platform with products listed under SAS Data Analytics Platform (DAP)
- Experience in setting up Data Access in SAS, including registering libraries and tables in the metadata, updating table metadata, setting up data access, and troubleshooting data access
- Experience with different SAS servers and troubleshooting potential configuration problems
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience with DB2 database preferred
- Experience in managing multi-tier SAS platform products like SAS EBI, EDM, EM, Forecaster, Model Manager and Visual Analytics
- Experience with SSL encryption of mid-tier information preferred and integrating PIV card and Active Directory Authentication,
- Experience using a formal, software development lifecycle methodology
- Knowledge of SSA Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio applications
- Knowledge of 508 accessibility standards
- General knowledge of Project Management concepts
- Excellent communication skills and be effective technical writing skills
- Proactive self-starter