Hours per Week:
Years of Experience:
1 - 4 years
Bachelor in Computer Science, MS will be preferred
All Company Benefits
SSSI is seeking entry level to junior level Software Developer to join one of our Baltimore, MD based programs.
- Selected candidate will have to do Fast TrackTraining at the project site to the selected individuals
- Local candidates are encouraged
- Mandatory: Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder candidate
Description of Work:
- Writing and maintaining source code
- Creating and maintaining software applications and applying frameworks involved in a software release
- Computer Programming
- Managing Configuration
- Bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle and resulting in a software product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study
- Programming experience with Java - academia related experience is acceptable, Java Script, Mongo DB, Node.js, Angular.js, React,js will be preferred
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related) and up to two (2) years of development experience will be considered.
- Visa Status: US Citizenship/Green Card is required
- Clearance: Public Trust Clearance opportunity will be provided