Hours per Week:
Years of Experience:
Bachelor in Computer Science, MS will be preferred
All Company Benefits
Description of Work:
- Develop the Enterprise Architecture (EA) charter
- Develop strategic documentation (roadmap)
- Document process for solution decision
- Develop process for getting topics created and posted
- Communication plan for Solutions Architects
- Develop EA Measures, Mission, Program Plan, and Goals
- Help define structure and documentation
- Provide advice and support to development resources
- Provide mentorship to group members and help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
- The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
- Develop presentations in MS PowerPoint and conduct briefings to project stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective mann
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 14 years of relevant work experience, Master's Degree and 12 years or relevant work experience or 14 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a EA Analyst; experience in
- o EA Concepts and principles
- o Understanding of the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)
- o Understanding of modernization of business and technology using EA principles
- o Business writing for official government artifacts to higher monitoring authorities
- o Strategic analysis and planning
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in business requirements elicitation in both agile and waterfall lifecycles
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be comfortable and have some experience in creating and delivering presentations to executives.
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder).
- Must be able to obtain a SSA Position of Trust.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Additional years of experience as a EA Analyst
- 1 or more years of experience as a FEA Analyst
- Strong experience in business writing and presentation skills to upper management