SSSI is seeking a Senior Business Process / Requirements Analyst who will support several projects for a federal agency. This effort will include but is not limited to the analysis of existing processes/reverse engineering; elicitation, analyses, and management of requirements; and development of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documents.
Responsibilities for this position will include
- Organize, plan, facilitate and document meetings with project stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Analyze, develop, and manage detailed requirements documentation
- Perform business process analysis and develop technical business process models (As Is/To Be)
- Develop lifecycle documents, including use cases, detailed functional requirements, software requirement specifications, detailed design specifications, validation plans, test scenarios, user manual
- Interface with management and provide various reports on a regular basis
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process.
- Bachelor's degree and 12 years of related experience, Master's degree and 9 years of related experience, or 16 years of related experience will satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- 8 years of experience in developing lifecycle documents, including Use Cases, Detailed Functional Requirements, Detailed Design Specifications, Business Process Models and Test Cases
- 6 years of experience leading requirements discovery working sessions with an audience of customer and systems Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and translating the results of requirements discovery sessions into Requirements/Design documents and Use Cases
- 3 years' experience using Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2 years of experience using SQL, performing data analysis and documenting technical requirements
- 5 years of experience with requirements management tools with at least 1 year experience using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Prior Federal Government/Government/ large scale corporate working experience.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Possess technical writing skills and able to review others work products